- Contact us
Experience an "Enchanted Walkabout" in Mead Garden with John Springer, where you will learn all about...
- Tree identification;
- Significance of lichen on the trees;
- How the Monkey Puzzle Tree got it's name;
- the night-blooming cereus cactus;
- the butterfly garden;
- pine cone ginger and the lotion its fruit produces;
- how to communicate with the camellias and azaleas to release more fragrance (99 out of a hundred people have this experience);
- And much, much more!
It is a photographic, sensory and creative journey around the most enchanting park in the southeast. Some day you must join us and see and feel for yourself!
Suggested offerings: $10/Adult, $5/Child